Hello Guys, welcome to the third part of this series. Today, I’m going to tell you about a book which is going to make a super impact on your life. Just like, it made on my life. For me the most impressive part of this book is belief. The Author has focused on the concept of ‘Belief’ from start to end. And the name of the book is, “The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind.” So, without any further due, let’s start.
My Favourite Highlights From The Book
- Every Thought Is A Cause, And Every Condition Is An Effect.
– Guys this line has deep meaning, let me explain it. Let’s assume If you are thinking about killing someone, Now, there must be a reason behind that thinking, right? Perhaps you produced a fight with him! Or someone else has told you to do that and said you’ll get paid for killing him. Are you getting? There was a cause behind your thought about killing him. And what will happen after killing him? You’ll go to jail. So, the condition which will be in prison is an effect of your one wrong act.
If you’re living a successful life, then it is an effect of your hard work, sacrifices, good deeds. And If you’re living a broken life, then it is an effect of your lack of hard work, procrastination, wrong actions. Understand it!
- You have the power to choose. Choose Life! Choose health! Choose love! Choose happiness!
– I 100% agree with it. Even John C Maxwell said, “Life is a matter of choices, and every choice you make makes you.” It’s your choice whether you want to be happy, loved, healthy.
- Misery Loves Company!
– Author has mentioned this old saying also. According to me, It’s unquestionably true. When you’re feeling sad or miserable, don’t go and meet a friend who is as miserable as you. What you guys will do is produce more negative and sorrowful energy, that’s it. And If your friend is suffering then give him some right advice, try your best to help him become positive but don’t let his negative energy drain into you.
- Forgiveness Is Essential
– If someone has hurt you and you still become angry when you hear their name, then probably you haven’t yet forgiven them. No matter what they have done, forgive them for your own harmony. When you keep anger on someone, it’s going to give you frustration and similar vibes as long as you remain angry on them. When forgive, and move on from the situation, you chose peace.
So, these were only four highlights from the book. You must go for this book to understand all the principals and lessons.
I hope you liked reading this blog if you did, the like, comment, share, and subscribe to this blog for more updates.
Buy Now – The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind.