Do you know when you will die? I am sure you don’t. Even I also have none idea about it. But I know one thing about myself that, I will do something huge before I die. And I know what I’ve to do. And I also hope you also have been thinking like this. Everyone wishes that when they’ll die the entire world will remember them. Is it that easy? It’s not. We all have heard this sentence a lot of times in our life, “We have only one life.” Right? How many times until now? I guess around 50-100 times since our childhood. But have you ever focused on this sentence! Have you ever thought about it? I guess you haven’t! What will happen when you’ll die? Your family, your friends may cry for a few days, And some of your closed ones will keep your memories with them. But not the country, not the world, am I right? Does it make sense? I mean, Why would they? You know I don’t even want the world or my country to cry or feel bad when I’ll die. But whenever they may hear my name, I want them to get Inspired. Just like when we Indians get inspired when we hear the name of King Shivaji. Just like when we hear the name of Steve Jobs, Abraham Lincoln, A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Yeah, Just like that.
I want to repeat it, “We have only one life.” So, why the hell are you living like you going to get 4-5 lives. No buddy No! Understand this, as soon as you can! Once you died, your story is over. Nobody gives a shit unless your family. Do something, take actions today. To let the world remember you, Do two things, Share Inspiration and Happiness. And this process starts with you. First, you need to be inspired and happy. So, let’s go ahead.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Beginning of this article
Let me tell you the story of this blog. One month before when I wrote this blog, a tragic thing happened, It was that Only one video inspired me to write this blog out, While I would write something else. Yeah, I mean I was all set to write a different blog but before that, I opened YouTube, and there was a video recommendation for me. I clicked, and I watched, and it inspired me so much that I can’t stop myself from sharing the inspiration with you. So, here I am.
The sentence which caught my attention from the video was, “You need not to be saved, You need to be found.”
Listen to the poem below. It’s amazing. Credits – Cara Delevingne
Yeah, you need to find yourself, your passion, your love. I ask, Who are you? What’s your purpose in this life? Do you possess it or not? What’s that one thing that remains to you awake all night? What if I arouse you up in the middle of the sleep and interrogate you about these questions or about your business, job, work, etc? Will you be able to tell me in details? If you can then no problem but If you can’t then there is a problem. A problem that needs to your attention. happiness is around the first thing to achieve. And it comes when you follow your passion. What if you’re earning thousands of dollars doing a job you don’t love – then it’s all waste? You remain a sibling of a computer. There is no sense in working like a machine. But If you’re following your passion, and even if you’re receiving less money but you’ll be living. And you know what, You can earn the double or triple amount of money while following your passion. Your earnings will grow. Have patience, and they will permit everything. Maintain this attitude with you all the time.
There is nothing such as an overnight success. Always remember, The only person who wins is the one who masters the patience. To all those who are working for their dreams and not achieving the sufficient results, I’d say, “Have patience, and have patience, and have patience, and everything will be okay.”
As ‘Gary Vee’ says to the youngsters that 20 to 25 is the age where you have to risk it all for your dream. Yes, take risks, and this is the age when you must. “Don’t think too much about it, just take actions on it.” Take actions and inspiration will hit you daily. Follow your passion, and it will lead you to the life which you always dreamed of, right? So go for it.
“Happiness is first, and peace is a priority.” – Kiran Nalawade
- What I mean by this quote is, happiness should always come first. Don’t go after success, if you want to, then go chase happiness. Because, when you are happy then your mind will help you in producing new ideas, to find new ways and new opportunities. “The happier you’ll be, the better your work will be.” And “Peace is a priority” means, Peace should always be your priority. Always remember, “Nothing is more important than peace of mind.” And you need not to worry about these things if you’re doing the work you love to do. But you need to if you’re not. Because when you’re following your passion you’re enjoying the process, you’ll not get frustrated, it wouldn’t be a burden on you, am I right? Every day will be a blessing, and you’ll feel excited to do your work. Then the success is definite.
Click here if you want to know -> How peace can be achieved. Now I’d like to tell you something more, See, Happiness is also a state of mind, just like fear, tension, etc. But If you keep the state of happiness for a long time, then you’ll be happy for a long time, and If you keep the state of tension or frustration for a long time, then you’ll get tensed and frustrated for a long time. So, it’s you who chooses, whether to be happier or tensed, right? So, why not to go for the “state of happiness.” That’s why, ‘Jim Rohn’ said, “Happiness is not chance but by choice.” Focus on this, think about this, and see the miracles happen in your life.
More ways to add happiness to your life:
- Reading: It is a great habit. You must have a herd “Readers are leaders.” Because they base the things that books teach on real-life real experiences, and events. The knowledge you gain from the self-development or business books is priceless. I cannot compare them to the knowledge taught us in school or college. Books introduce you to the real, and great experiences of great people who have influenced the millions of other people. They teach you the things which aren’t taught us in schools or colleges. That’s why read. Successful people have one thing in common, and that is they never stop learning, So for the sake of being successful follow this habit. Thanks to technology, If you don’t like to read then you can go for audio. There are many audiobooks out there So you can listen to them. Even, listening to podcasts is also great.
- Exercise: The other thing successful people have in common is exercise. They know how important it is to be healthy., “Health is wealth.” They take care of their health. Eating healthy food, taking proper sleep, and exercising daily are the things they never underestimate. So don’t you? A healthy body will have a healthy brain and a healthy brain will increase the ability to work. A healthy body will give positive vibes to you. You’ll feel motivated, fresh, and energetic to work. You can choose any time of the day to exercise. And even exercising for 15-30 minutes is great for health. You can do more if you’re a fitness freak.
- Friends: Yeah, your friends matter. We all have a lot of friends in our lives but only a few are close. And I’m talking about those closed ones. Those close friends should be positive and encouraging if they are not then you need to leave them and find other ones or live alone or you can be the one for them. If you choose the third option because many of us have such friends, right? They are good but not positive and inspired, So you need to be one for them and influence them for better thinking, and positivity. Your friends reflect you, be careful when making them. Because if they are your close friends, then you’ll be spending your most of the time with them. Now, what if you’re trying hard to influence them for better thinking and positivity and they are still not listening to you? And keep sharing their negative vibes to you then you better stay alone. And wait for the good ones.
- Work: Not talking much about this because I already have done. But I’d say work drives a meaning in our life. I have learned this thing from the book, “Man’s Search For Meaning.” When you’re working, You’re busy. And it’s good. When you are busy doing something, then you don’t have time to over-think and take tension. It will not make your life tension free, but it will help you to not to think too much. And the other side, Being free and not doing anything is worst. When we don’t have anything to do, we just think, think, and think. Our mind becomes more negative and miserable, as far as my experience. We live in our thoughts, thoughts which have no connection with reality. So, work!
I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I just shared something useful with you. Don’t forget to share it with your friends. You can see those social sharing buttons on the left side and below this blog post. Hit on them, and make it go viral! Have a great day!